This sweet pizza tastes a little richer than my first apple and raisin pizza due to the presence of dessicated coconut in the topping. As usual, I used thin pizza base and green apples for this pizza. Sometimes, changing the appetite with this sweet pizza is quite interesting. Though, after eating two slices of my tiny pizza, I already felt full.
Not like other meat or veggie pizzas, I can try to finish the whole pizza when I am full, with this sweet pizza, I couldn’t. How much I wished to have some children around me so that I could bake lots of stuffs for them to enjoy and share with their friends.
Ingredients: (for one 12” pizza)
- 50g dried cranberries
- 4 medium apples, peeled, remove the core, cut into small chunks
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 25g unsalted melted butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 20g dessicated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 230oC.
- Roll the pizza dough into a round thin pizza base of 12” in size on the baking tray. Sprinkle the cranberries evenly on the crust.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the apples, sugar, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon and dessicated coconut. Sprinkle this mixture evenly on the crust.
- Bake the pizza at the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crust becomes golden brown.
- This pizza can be served warm or cold.