Mussels, cooked in this way, are very flavorful, tasty and easy to eat.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 900g mussels
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Wash the mussels well. Cook with water until all the mussels are open. Remove the shells.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan, add the mussels and stir constantly for 1 minute. Remove from the pan.
- Add the shallot and garlic, cook over low heat for 3 minutes to release the fragrance.
- Return the mussels to the pan, add parsley, salt and paprika. Stir well for 1-2 minutes.
It is done now. Enjoy.